Seattle IT Services Ensures Aerospace Suppliers Comply With ITAR.
In 2008 the U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) issued a regulation saying all DoD contractors must comply with the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). ITAR specifies that data in storage and transit must be kept secure and protected at all times. Aerospace suppliers who work with the DoD will be in violation of ITAR if their data is breached.
The U.S. Government takes action against organizations and individuals responsible for breaches of ITAR. Those not in compliance have had to pay up to $100M in penalties.
Seattle IT Services works with aerospace suppliers in the Seattle area to help them comply with ITAR.
- Data in the cloud, other forms of storage, and in transit remain secure at all times.
- Technology is protected from cyber threats such as hacking and malware.
- Aerospace suppliers can use and benefit from cloud computing without jeopardizing their ITAR compliance.
- Data can be retrieved securely in the event of a disaster.
- Technology stays up and running 24/7.
Don’t risk your company’s ability to comply with ITAR.
Schedule ongoing Risk Assessments with Seattle IT Services.
The Compliance Specialists at Seattle IT Services can conduct a thorough Risk Assessment to ensure you meet ITAR or other regulatory requirements. Failing to conduct a Risk Assessment can result in:
- An increased risk of a data breaches.
- DoD enforcement and hefty penalties.
- The ruination of your company’s reputation.
- The end of your business.
Don’t risk costly penalties or the ruination of your aerospace business. Contact the Compliance Specialists at Seattle IT Services for a no-obligation ITAR consultation by calling (206) 651-3000 or emailing us at: email@example.com
“We service the world, we are selling on 6 different continents and it’s a 24×7 business, that means the tools and the IT infrastructure have to be in place all the time for us to service our customers… …Seattle IT Services has earned our confidence, and our trust, so I’d recommend Mark and Seattle IT Services and his staff whole heartedly and without reservation.—Mark Chamberlain