Is Your Current IT Provider Properly Treating Your Healthcare IT?
Many IT companies in Seattle say that they can manage the technology for your healthcare practice or organization. But in reality they know nothing about Healthcare IT. You need a specialist who fully understands your need for reliable and secure technology. One who can ensure:
- Your data, EHRs and PHI are stored securely and are always retrievable.
- You can meet HIPAA requirements.
- Your technology is protected against malware, data breaches and cybercrime.
- Your IT system functions at peak performance 24/7.
As your Healthcare IT Specialists in Seattle, Seattle IT Services can do all of this and more.
We’ll meet with you to determine your exact needs and assess the status of your current technology. As Medical IT Consultants we can advise you the right technologies and align them to meet your healthcare organization’s unique requirements.
We can offer:
- A 24/7 Live Help Desk staffed by Seattle-based IT experts.
- 24/7 Emergency Services for emergent IT needs.
- Secure and reliable 24/7 onsite and remote access to your patient and healthcare data.
- Secure and reliable data backups that are stored in our offsite, redundant data centers in the event of an onsite disaster.
- Continuous, proactive monitoring and maintenance to ensure your systems perform at their best and are less prone to failure and downtimes.
- Ongoing Risk Assessments to ensure you comply with HIPAA.
Plus we offer all of this for an affordable and predictable fixed monthly fee.
Why trust your Health IT to just any company when you can rely on Seattle IT Services as your Health IT Specialist in Seattle? For a complimentary, no-obligation health assessment of your IT call (206) 651-3000 or email: email@example.com We’ll schedule your appointment right away.
“We service the world, we are selling on 6 different continents and it’s a 24×7 business, that means the tools and the IT infrastructure have to be in place all the time for us to service our customers… …Seattle IT Services has earned our confidence, and our trust, so I’d recommend Mark and Seattle IT Services and his staff whole heartedly and without reservation.—Mark Chamberlain