IT Staff Augmentation & Backup Services
Our IT Augmentation & Backup (ITAB) Services Ensure “All The Bases Are Covered.”
When you need outsourced IT personnel to supplement your in-house staff, or to provide additional expertise for complex projects, Seattle IT Services’ ITAB team is here for you. It’s good to know you always have experts on the sidelines if you need extra IT personnel for:
- Project assistance
- Off-hours support
- Loss/hiring transition
- Support for vacation/sickness/overage
- Specific and/or comprehensive experience/knowledge
With ITAB Services From Seattle IT Services Your Business Will Benefit From:
- Discounted hourly rates for project assistance.
- Expert IT advice on complex technology issues.
- Knowledgeable professionals to supplement your IT staff.
- A backup team with comprehensive and up-to-date business and technology knowledge, skills and experience.
- A resource to optimize your budget and maximize IT operations.
- Help to minimize and eliminate systems outages and downtime.
- Help identifying and resolving potential problems.
- A stable IT environment that adds value to your business.
- New ideas for using technology to benefit your business.
- Assistance that provides measurable results.
- A trusted resource.
Plus we’ll provide:
- An Initial “Network Audit” and 6-month updates to capture and document critical network information for seamless backup support.
- A Master Service Agreement with a documentation for non-disclosure, service pricing, and a defined working relationship.
- Remote 24/7 monitoring of critical system components, with full access granted to internal IT personnel.
- A “Client Portal” for managing work priorities and visibility on IT tasks and projects.
- Access to standard hourly rates for emergency support during regular business hours.
- Access to a wide variety of quality network and computer services.
- Live help desk support for critical needs (available for $50 per month).
The ITAB experts from Seattle IT Services in Seattle can “jump into the game at any time.” To learn how to “sign us up” for your team, give us a call at (206) 651-3000 or email us at: email@example.com
“We service the world, we are selling on 6 different continents and it’s a 24×7 business, that means the tools and the IT infrastructure have to be in place all the time for us to service our customers… …Seattle IT Services has earned our confidence, and our trust, so I’d recommend Mark and Seattle IT Services and his staff whole heartedly and without reservation.—Mark Chamberlain