Save Money, Time and Headaches With Microsoft SharePoint 2013.
78% of Fortune 500 companies use Microsoft SharePoint to organize information, people and projects. Now you can too.
Gone are the days when only large companies could take advantage of enterprise-wide IT solutions. With Microsoft SharePoint 2013 and assistance from the professionals at Seattle IT Services you can benefit from Websites that make it easy for your employees, clients, partners and vendors to work together. Seattle IT Services will design, develop, install, implement, and train your users on SharePoint so you and your staff can:
- Securely share information with others,
- Manage documents from start to finish, and
- Publish reports to make better business decisions.
Fortune 500 companies use SharePoint to collaborate over the Internet, reduce operational costs, and win out over their competitors. Seattle IT Services can help you do this too, with:
- Secure document sharing and project management.
- Tools on a single platform to create customized business solutions.
- Access to databases, reports, and business applications for better decision-making.
- Search capabilities that cut through the clutter.
- Easy contact management.
- Business Connectivity Services so you can incorporate database information from other programs.
- Branding abilities so you can customize your sites for intranets, extranets, or for the public.
Now you can use the same enterprise-wide solution that Fortune 500 and other businesses in Seattle use to save money, time, headaches and beat out the competition. Contact Seattle IT Services’ SharePoint Specialists for a free, no-obligation assessment of your IT needs. Call (206) 651-3000 or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org