Seattle IT Services Finds Top IT Talent and Provides Superior IT Training.
Why Use Seattle IT Services For IT Staffing in Seattle?
It’s not easy to find the right IT talent for your company when you don’t have in-depth technology knowledge yourself. How are you supposed to know what specific skills or credentials to look for? Whoever you hire will be in charge of the backbone of your business—your technology. Without the right IT expert on staff your technology and business could suffer.
Our technology specialists have the expertise to find the IT staff or individual you need.
- We know what to look for because we are IT experts ourselves.
- We have access to and knowledge about the top echelons of IT talent in Seattle.
- Whether you need a full staff of IT professionals, or just one individual for 20 hours a week, we can find the right hire(s) for your particular requirements.
- Our senior network engineers will get your employee(s) up to speed, help with any needed IT training, and cover gaps in employment during the transition.
Let Seattle IT Services take the job of finding the right IT hire off your hands so you can concentrate on your business.
Why Use Seattle IT Services For IT Training?
Seattle IT Services offers three levels of IT training to cover every skill your business needs.
- We train IT help-desk employees to handle day-to-day network maintenance.
- We train new, experienced systems professionals on your unique network configuration.
- We offer coaching for CIO-level personnel who require support for particular issues or who want to expand their knowledge base.
Our IT training consultants have on average 15 years of experience working with business-grade technology infrastructures. They use industry-recognized course content and can custom design training to meet your specific requirements.
To learn more about our IT Staffing and Training Services contact Seattle IT Services at (206) 651-3000 or via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
“We service the world, we are selling on 6 different continents and it’s a 24×7 business, that means the tools and the IT infrastructure have to be in place all the time for us to service our customers… …Seattle IT Services has earned our confidence, and our trust, so I’d recommend Mark and Seattle IT Services and his staff whole heartedly and without reservation.—Mark Chamberlain